What Is YourPhone.exe Windows 10 & My Phone?
yourphone.exe windows 10
We are living in such an informative and digital era where we want to stay connected with our close ones virtually 24×7 hours.
We prefer various kinds of apps so that we can able to perform multiple tasks at a time. Yourphone.exe is one of the Microsoft apps which is a very much user-friendly application.
It helps to sync your windows 10 pc with android and iOS devices. It allows the Windows PC to get access to around 2000 most current photos from that connected phone, able to send SMS messages, and able to make phone calls.
Sometimes people have confusion -is it an application or a virus. But in reality, it is not. It simplifies your work while you have a busy work schedule.
What is yourphone.exe in reality?
If you are still confused about what yourphone.exe is actually, then you need to consult with the experts of yourphone.exe team.
You will be able to access photos, messages from your phone to pc. You can use an Android device and an iOS device for this.
What is a yourphone.exe Windows 10?
It is introduced by Microsoft. You will be glad to hear that, it is not a malware program.
But it is recommended that you should install antivirus software in your system.
It will enable the connection between your phones with Windows 10, and receive notifications on the desktop.
Now if you see “YourPhone.exe” in the Task Manager and are worrying that, if it is a virus, then the good news is that, it is not a virus.
You will be able to enjoy synchronizing photos with windows 10. You can also enjoy screen mirroring.
If you are asking why there is .exe? Then, it can say that if their filename starts with .exe extension then it clearly says that it is an executable file.
Though there is a myth that an executable file can harm the computer. But in reality, it is a file that belongs to the Windows operating system. It is safe.
If you want to about yourphone.exe process then you will be happy to hear that, YourPhone.exe will keep sending any type of notification related to photos, messages, etc from the phone to your desktop.
It will keep running at all times. You don’t require starting again any task from the beginning while using your pc.
It will allow you to continue from where you left on the phone.
This process will continue its running in the background. Sometimes it shows up in the task manager.
If it irritates you, you can remove it easily. Our technical engineers will help you with this. You just need to go through their guidelines.
If you want to know about Microsoft your phone then you will be glad to know that Your Phone is an app that is introduced by Microsoft for Windows 10 which connects Android or iOS-based devices to Windows 10 devices.
It helps the Windows PC to access the 2000 photos (but it should be the most recent photos) from which phone it is connected with, and allows sending SMS messages, making phone calls, etc.
How to Disable YourPhone.exe from Running in the Background windows 10?
There is much confusion regarding the YourPhone.exe file. Some say it causes harm to your system or it is a virus.
You can use any strong antivirus too. But if you are not comfortable with it in your Windows 10 or it is running in the background of windows 10, then you can go opt for disabling the option it.
Check out how to disable YourPhone.exe from Running in the Background windows 10
- You should go through the ‘Settings’ section.
- You must open the ‘Settings App’ there you must choose the ‘Go to Privacy’ option.
- You must select the ‘Background Apps’ option.
- You should look for ‘Your Phone app’ from the list and click on it.
- After that, you should choose ‘Advanced options’ from the entire options.
- Then, you must opt for ‘toggle off’ the option for Background apps. And it is done.
How do I remove My phone EXE?
If you are too much disappointed with yourphone.exe then you can get rid of it then you must remove it correctly.
- You must press and hold the “Ctrl” and “Shift” keys together.
- You must press right-click on any empty spot on the ‘Start menu’.
- Then, you should choose the “Exit Explorer” option by clicking on it.
- After that, you should choose the option ‘stop explorer.exe from running’. And you will be able to remove the Yourphone.exe file from your system.
How do I disable apps on my phone?
If you are an android user-
If you have an android phone and want to disable apps then you must follow some instructions which are discussed below-
- You must open your phone’s ‘Settings‘ app.
- You should tap on the ‘Apps & notifications‘ option.
- You must tap on the ‘app‘ which you want to disable. If you are unable to find it then you need to tap on the ‘see all apps‘ option or the ‘App info‘ option.
- You must tap on the ‘Disable‘ option.
If you are an iOS user-
If you have an iOS phone and want to disable apps then you must follow some instructions which are discussed below-
- At first, you must choose ‘Settings‘ from your Home screen on your iOS device.
- Then, you should tap on the ‘Screen Time‘ option.
- After that, you must tap on the ‘Content & Privacy Restrictions’ section.
- Then, you should not forget to enter a four-digit password and then you must verify it.
- You must tap the ‘switch next to Content & Privacy‘ option.
- You should tap the ‘Allowed apps‘ option.
- You must tap the ‘switch‘ which is available next to the app or apps which you want to disable.
It is very difficult to stay away from a phone these days. And as people are multi-tasker minded these days that’s why they always look for some applications which can reduce their workload and saves time.
YourPhone.exe is the most essential application which proves its effectiveness to people.
You can feel free to contact technical engineers if needed.
Can I delete YourPhone EXE?
- You can manually pause the yourphone.exe process in Windows Task Manager, or you can stop it from running in the background in Windows Settings.
- You can also eliminate it using Windows PowerShell.
How to disable YourPhone.exe from running in the background
- Go to the Settings app by touching the Win key + I switch.
- There you can see the ‘Privacy’ Click on it.
- You can see the setting menu has a list of options.
- You need to toggle that and disable all the apps, including Your Phone, from working in the background.
- That’s it, Done 🙂
Is YourPhone exe a virus?
- In case you were questioning as most of our subscribers do, YourPhone.Exe isn’t a virus.
- However, a simple Microsoft procedure whereby you may connect your phone to your PC’s OS.
Should I disable background apps Windows 10?
- These programs can get advice, send alerts, download and install upgrades, and eat up your bandwidth and battery lifetime.
- If you are using a mobile device and a metered connection, you might choose to turn off this feature.