What is TransMac software?
Acute Systems innovate the TransMac for Windows which helps the user for manage data, files, and folders on Apple drives and devices.
TransMac also includes the Mac-formatted hard disks, flash disks, and different storage media, as well as public and fire disc pictures and. dmg and. sparseimage records.
Is TransMac safe?
TransMac is a robust mechanism for anyone who understands what they’re looking for on a Mac hard drives. Messing including files is not safe, but there’s a format characteristic in situation things go bad.
Transmac download for windows
there are files available for the window OS as well and the list of the feature are given below.
- Open Mac format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, dmg, dmg part, sparse bundle, and sparse image files
- Copy files to Mac disks and dmg images.
- Format for Mac and restore disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress and expand (convert to iso) dmg files.
- Built-in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs
- Full Unicode support.
- Now supports drives greater than 2TB.
- Support for opening sparse bundles and segmented dmg files (.dmgpart).
- Copy speed improvements.
- Dropped support for old version HFS and floppy.
- UI enhancements.
- Fixed drag and drop when running as administrator.
How do I use TransMac in Windows?
- Download and install TransMac on the Windows 10 device.
- Connect the USB flash drive.
- Right-click the TransMac app, and select the Run as administrator option.
- Click the Run button.