How To Take A Screenshot on iPhone X XR or 11
Many people also ask that, How do you take a screenshot on Apple iPhone XR?
If you are enhancing your iPhone XR from an iPhone 8 or earlier version of the iPhone, you will be in for a shock when you attempt to take a screenshot on the phone.
This is just because you can’t see the home button on your device, As apple removes the home button on the new edition of the iPhone.
That’s why the method of getting a screenshot on the iPhone XR is much changed from earlier iPhones.
Originating from an iPhone X though, you will feel right at home since, like the iPhone XR, it also missing a home button.
So, if you are finding the way of taking a screenshot on the iPhone XR but wondering how to do it follow this guideline where you can learn how to take a screenshot on iPhone X, XS, or XR.
There are simple 5 stapes to How do you take a screenshot on Apple iPhone XR?
- First of all, you need to press the volume up button and the side button at the same moment.
- If your iPhone XR is not on mute, you will listen to the camera capture sound.
- You can see the screenshot preview will show up at the bottom.
- if you touch upon it and you can see the option to edit the screenshot.
- if you don’t want that screenshot you can easily remove it by click on the delete icon at the bottom side.