How to Download and Add More Templates to Power Point – Quick and Easy [Updated]]
Do I Download and Add More Templates to Power Point
In general, when human beings want to attract attention, they have to resort to tools to stand out from others.
Why do we say this? PowerPoint is a powerful work tool. It allows us to present what we want to express with slides briefly.
But we were disappointed when we went to default templates, ending up pigeonholed into common and ordinary designs.
Here we enter to help you download and add more templates to PowerPoint.
Benefits of using PowerPoint templates
It adds a qualitative value and presence to your work or the ideas you want to present.
Built-in designs become a useful visual tool. Best of all, it saves us time by having a ready-to-use format.
They are also flexible because it allows customization.
And depending on our goals, it gives you a professional and attractive style. See how easy it is below.
Data to consider when downloading templates.
There are web pages that, when downloading PowerPoint templates, they are saved directly with a .pptx extension.
This being the case, there is no problem, because they are ready to use.
But other websites download the file in a compressed form with the extension.zip; But don’t worry, it’s not a problem either. You have to have the WinRar software when unzipping it.
It will generate the desired template.
Although there is a vast universe of sites web where you can download them, we suggest two which seem to us to have variety and, above all, are free.
The first is the template PowerPoint.online. From the moment you enter, it already has several templates.
If they are not to your liking, you can go to the categories so that you can select according to your needs. We have noticed that the template is downloaded directly as .pptx
The second website is smiletemplates.com. It locates the free templates in one part.
It has so far seven web pages full of full formats for PowerPoint at no cost, which is essential and makes it more attractive.
It has a very intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
The templates are downloaded compressed. In this case, you only have to choose the file, click the right mouse button and touch extract here or extract here and voila, the program does the rest.
More templates in PowerPoint
- You open the Microsoft office family program.
- When you see the blank slide, tap the Design tab.
- You will see the default templates displayed horizontally. Touch the arrow pointing down to expand, showing more formats.
- Then you go to Search topics and enter.
- A window appears that says Choose topic or topic document.
- Find the folder where you downloaded your templates and choose the format. The design is immediately incorporated into the blank slide. If you want to try other techniques, click on Search themes again, and repeat the steps. Do you see how easy it is? As you insert new slides, the template locks in.
You should keep in mind that when you close the program and open it again, you will notice in the Design tab, where the formats are compiled, that you continue to see the default templates.
And you will surely ask yourself, do I have to perform the steps again? Well, it is not necessary.
We give you a tip, when you select the template of your choice, before closing PowerPoint, touch the arrow to see all the formats and click Save current theme; When a window is reflected, you put the name you want to give to your template, and that’s it.
That way, when you open the program, you will have the design at hand.
Well, with these data, you can stand out with exclusive presentations.
As you become more familiar with the software, you will discover even practical ways to create your templates using your creativity.
We hope the information has been useful to you and you can give us your opinion.
How to Import a PowerPoint Template?
- Go to the Document and Choose New.
- Beneath New, you may observe the personal or workgroup template, Research for a template, or pick an emphasized template or theme from the listing of documents.
- To navigate to an individual or workgroup template, select the tab next to Featured, called Personal, Common, or even Custom (depending upon the position ). Then, open the folder that comprises the template you desire.
- If you don’t possess two tabs to choose from under the Search box, you can change this.
- Choose the template to find a preview of this, then click on Create.
- The template is put on the blank presentation.
- In case you don’t have present slides to import, then begin generating slides in your file.
- If you’ve present slides that you wish to use the template, see the next section.
Apply the template to present slides, if any
- Open the file which contains the current slides.
- Click the thumbnail pane and then select the slides you want:
- Duplicate the chosen slides (Ctrl+C).
- Switch into the new file, right-click the thumbnail pane, and then choose Use Redeem Theme below Paste Options.
- All the duplicated slides are inserted in the first presentation.
Where template files belong
Even if you have existing slides, we recommend applying a template for it by starting fresh with the template then importing the present slides into the brand new, fresh template.
This procedure helps to make sure that everything on your presentation, especially things you have not created yet, adopts the formatting and look prescribed from the template.
Professional powerpoint templates free download 2021
There are many sites that provide the list of free templates you can esly find the list overhere just click here